It's awesome to see my new students! Let's have a great year, learning together!
Please check PowerTeacher for this week's grades, so far. Portal: https://sis.stamfordpublicschools.org/public/home.html
1. Grade 7, periods 3 & 4: Write a Reflection on the first even-numbered page. Write at least 3 sentences about what you think is the "best thing in science". Science notebooks and Student Information Sheets are overdue and should be brought in tomorrow, or if not possible, then no later than Friday.
2. Grade 6, pers. 1 and 6: Science notebooks and Student Information Sheets are overdue and should be brought in tomorrow, or if not possible, then no later than Friday.
* Extra credit opportunities:
1. Supplies: Bring in either 1 (unopened) box of tissues, can of surface wipes, or roll of paper towels for extra credit equal to 1 homework assignment (worth about 1-2% improvement on your grade); or
2. Word Wall posters, as new vocab words are introduced. They should magnify the new vocab word, define it, and illustrate it. Make it colorful and creative!
Stamford Youth Cheerleading Opportunity – Registration closes September 4th, please have students register online if interested.
I'll put out a newsletter as soon as I start getting some feedback that students and parents are checking out the blog.