Thursday, January 24, 2013

Homework:  Keeping it brief so I can watch D' and the boys play b-ball.  Good luck! 
6th Grade - per. 2- Modeling Molecules - Finish answering my typed-out questions on the worksheet passed out in class.
                     per. 3 -  Modeling Molecules - Finish answering my typed-out questions on the worksheet passed out in class.

8th Grade - per. 5 - REad and answer questions for Earth in Space on SPP.
                     per. 6- Read the first page, and answer two questions on worksheet 14-1.
If anyone wants to take a closer look at the SEPUP web interactive on Earth's seasons, find it at:
http://sepuplhs.org/middle/iaes/students/simulations/sepup_seasons_interactive.html

Welcome to my Three new Blog Followers. Two of you I know; one I don't.  If you're a student and recently started following my blog, be sure to let me know who you are so I can assign extra credit for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment