Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Grade 6, period 3- Study for Water unit vocab quiz tomorrow.

Students who have missed classes, its up to you to find out what work you're missing and get me your make -up work. Check with your study buddy, the blog, the Table of Contents board at the back of my room, and the e-book; I can quickly provide you with copies of most papers you need, but will need longer to explain concepts you missed. Depending on the nature of the task, I will usually give you one (for simple homework like AQs or ws) to three days (lab reports or make up tests) after you return.

All other students, no homework unless you have failed to turn in some homework.

Here's one idea: Bring your science notebooks up to date.  If any parents are reading this, many students do not have paper in their notebooks, or their notebooks are out of date-order. If you could make sure your students have paper in their science notebook, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment