Thursday, February 23, 2017

Homework tonight (all classes) - 
Please Write:
  1.   5 S.T.A.R.-note Questions AND 
  2.   Reflection.  Write at least 2 sentences about what you learned in lab
Instructions on How to Write a Reflection. We are I.B. students.  So, a well-written Reflection should: 
  • be thoughtful;
  • consider what you learned and experienced in our science class;
  • assess (or find) your strengths and limitations and how they affected what you did in class;
  • say how you could improve, or what you could do better, next time. 
  • be written on the left side page of your science notebook (see diagram below showing "Left page"); 
  • have the title: "Reflection" and the date written on it so I can identify it; 
  • Not be copied from someone else's Reflection;
        AND
  • start with a CAPITAL LETTER and end with punctuation (. ! or ?).
  • Example: REFLECTION 2/23/17  In this lab, I found that some properties were common, such as "opaque", while some other properties were rare, such as "reacts with Hydrochloric Acid".  A few properties were often paired, such as "conductive" with "flexible".  This helped me to group some materials into the same category.  I found out that I was not as good at recording data as my teammates, so had to hurry at the end to fill out my data table. So, I was not able to see some of the testing. In future labs, I'll be sure to write out my data right away.Image result for reflection on left side of interactive notebook↓↓
 
 
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment