Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15 2012 - 7th graders have no homework.  If you weren't in class today (Neli, Matt), check out the simulation at http://sepuplhs.org/middle/iaes/students/simulations/SEPUP_Plate_simulation.swf.  Call your friends to find out how to use the sim.

6th Graders are to read the Project Assignment handed out in class today, and create groups of 4 to research an invasive species.  First choice of the introduced species from the book (Activity 73) goes to groups that respond to this blog entry.  One group of four from each of my 6th Grade classes can select from this list:   Kudzu, Tiger Mosquitoes, Nutria, Aquarium Plant, Longhorn Beetle, Purple Loosestrife, Starlings, Brown Tree Snake.  If you have another species that you really want to study, email me now or see me as soon as you can and I'll decide if its a good choice.

Special note: besides the fact that it's NS' birthday :^ D , this is my 100th blog entry this year, with almost 9,000 views!

1 comment:

  1. my group and i would love to do the project on the starling if our current species doesnt work out or something happens that makes it unavailable to do!

    ReplyDelete